SOLD OUT! Keep an eye open for our next beer dinner, coming soon!
Couples Valentine’s Beer Dinner
February 16th, 3pm
Join us Sunday, February 16th for a BC Brewery all inclusive Valentine’s Day themed Beer Dinner. You know us for our delicious tacos and wings but for this event Executive Chef Dave Magdeburger is bringing out all the stops and creating a 4 course fine dining. The menu will feature the best locally sourced ingredients from our farm partners paired with beers specifically picked by our Head Brewer, Jim Wagner to enhance each course. The evening will offer great food, perfectly paired beers, live music, lots of love, and a chance to chat with our BCB team in an intimate setting. Guests will enjoy a full pint of their choice upon arrival and will also get to take home a specialty bottle of our brand new Beer/Wine Hybrid, made specifically for the event.
Tickets are $140 per couple and can be purchased online or in the taproom. Single tickets also available for $75.
First Course: (One per 2 people)
- Cheese board - Smoked Salmon Mousse, Sweet Nuts, Manchego, Fresh Bread, Apple Onion Chutney, Cornichones
- Paired with CaBEERnet Beer/Wine Hybrid 12% ABV / 13 IBU
- Apple Smoked Romaine Salad With Lollipop Lamb, Charlottetown Farm Feta Cheese, Pickled Turnips & Carrots, Minted Red Wine Balsamic Redux.
- Paired with Lichtenhainer German Smoked Sour 4.1% ABV / 8 IBU
- Upside Down Nacho with Beer Cheese, Smoked Chicken, Pico, Key Lime Cream, Hot Tortilla Chip and Cilantro Garnish
- Paired with Take This and Call Me In The Morning American Lager with Key Lime 5% ABV / 12 IBU
- Miller’s Farm Smoked & Seared Prime Rib with Brie Mashed Potatoes Mushroom jus
- Paired with Lord Farquad Belgian Quadrupel Stuck in a Rum Infused Wine Barrel 9% ABV / 26 IBU
Fifth Course: (One of each per 2 people)
- Chocolate Goat Cheese Cake and Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Paired with a Chocolate Raspberry WTI (West Texas Intermediate) Milk Stout 5.7% ABV / 31 IBU
Night Cap: Horchata Cold Brew