November 6th, 6pm, $75/person
We are closing to the public for this special event!
Join us Wednesday, November 6th for our first ever BC Brewery, all inclusive Beer Dinner! You know us for our delicious tacos and wings, but for this special event, Executive Chef Dave Magdeburger, is pulling out all the stops and creating a 5 course, fine dining menu, curated with the best locally sourced ingredients from our farm partners.
The menu will feature:
- Fall Squash Salad -Burrata, roasted acorn squash. Squash purée, blackberry gastrique, fancy lettuce, candied walnuts paired with Boysenberry Kettle Sour specially conditioned (aged) on Hibiscus Flowers
- Cheese Course-Local chèvre, piccante salami, cornichone, mustard pairs with Cask conditioned Double Dry hopped MoMo Imperial IPA
- Pork in red wine barrel aged saison with mushroom ravioli paired with Basignani Barrel aged Saison
- Beef Tenderloin, roasted purple sweet pepper. charred carrots, barrel aged barley wine burre Blanc paired with Barrel Aged Letche De Diablo
- Dessert TBD paired with Chicha
To enhance each course, food will be paired with barrel aged selections and beers specifically picked by our Head Brewer Jim Wagner.
The evening will offer great food, perfectly paired beers, live music, and a chance to chat with our BCB owners & management team in an intimate setting.
The finest cuts of meat available from Millers Farm Market in White Hall, MD and Whistle Pig Hollow in Reisterstown, MD
Fresh produce from One Straw Farm
Your ticket includes 2 special edition 16oz cans of beer to take home, brewed for this event.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchase online or in the taproom.