“Harry Potter” Trivia Brunch 1.0
Spring 2020 Questions (All New - April 2020)
Awesome prizes, gift certificates, and engraved Quidditch Cups for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place!!!
Dust off your wands and assemble your closest muggles… Harry Potter TRIVIA IS FINALLY HERE!!! After YEARS of requests, my team and I have spent months creating the most epic Harry Potter trivia event EVER. You will not want to miss this!
- Doors @ 12pm
- Registration starts @ 12pm
- Registration ends @ 12:45pm
- First Question @ 1pm
There will be limited tickets for this event and this will SELL OUT, so get your tickets before they’re gone! Each person must have a ticket for entry.
There will be ample, first come first serve, table seating available throughout the venue. Only one person from your team needs to be there (between 12pm-12:45pm) to register your team.
Teams can be comprised of 3-10 people. Your team MUST have at least 3 people to compete for the prizes. If you only have two people in your team (or come solo), we will be pairing people up to create a super-team that meets the minimum! If you do not want to be paired up with anyone, then you are welcome to play along, but you will not be eligible for prizes.
NOTE: Trivia questions will be based on the 8 “Harry Potter” films, NOT the books.
FAQ & Other Details:
- -This is a new event - all new questions as of April 2nd, 2020.
- -This is an all ages event, but due to explicit language, we highly recommend a 21-or-older audience. Guest with children will be asked to sit by the children’s play area by the front entrance.
- -Attendees of all ages must have a ticket for entry, even if they aren’t planning on participating.
- -Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the bar.
- -Doors open at 12pm, we will be giving away the best seats first.
- -Registration for the event ends at 12:45pm, you only need to have one person present to register your team. Any teams that show up after 12:45pm will not be able to register until AFTER the first round of trivia.
- -Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance.
- -B.C. Brewery will be closed to the public for this event. The taproom will open at 12pm for trivia, and then re-open to public after 3pm.