Belgian Strong Dark Ale - Gluten Free
4 Packs of 16oz Cans
This amber-colored, Belgian-inspired strong ale is one to please. From the nose to the tongue expect dark fruit flavors and aromas such as plum and cherry. Brewed with a specific gluten-free yeast strain as well as Belgian candi sugar, this millet heavy, 100% gluten free brew is sure to satisfy.
Minimum order of three 4-Packs
- MD customers can only order a max of six 4-Packs per month
- DC customers can only order a max of three 4-Packs per month
- (Coming Soon)PA customers can only order a max of three 4-Packs per month
- VA customers can only order a max of nine 4-Packs per month
CEAL Team Quad (GF)
- Brewed from the start with gluten free ingredients, on fully dedicated equipment, run on fresh lines and taps that have never been contaminated.
- All of our ingredients are certified gluten free (by the GFCO)
- Our suppliers are Grouse and Eckert
- We use millet, buckwheat, quinoa, and rice.
- Our GF ingredients are stored away from the barley ingredients.
- The 2 barrel system is the system we use to brew GF beer on. It has been fully converted to be a gluten free system.
- All new gaskets, hoses, buckets, mill, and heat exchanger are used.
- The fermenters are dedicated gluten free, as are the serving vessels. New hoses for the lines have been installed.
- In order to ensure our product is gluten free we test using the ELISA EZ Gluten test kit, which detects as low as 10ppm.
- Both brewers are well aware and take extreme precaution when it comes to cross contamination (Assistant to the Brewer, Beth, has Celiac Disease)