Traditional Cider - Gluten Free
4 Packs of 16oz Cans
This gluten free cider is made with fresh Paw Paw fruit grown in Maryland. The fruit lends flavors such as banana, mango, and pineapple as well as a residual sweetness.
Minimum order of three 4-Packs
- MD customers can only order a max of six 4-Packs per month
- DC customers can only order a max of three 4-Packs per month
- (Coming Soon)PA customers can only order a max of three 4-Packs per month
- VA customers can only order a max of nine 4-Packs per month
Paw Paw Cider (GF)
- Brewed from the start with gluten free ingredients, on fully dedicated equipment, run on fresh lines and taps that have never been contaminated.
- All of our ingredients are certified gluten free (by the GFCO)
- Our suppliers are Grouse and Eckert
- We use millet, buckwheat, quinoa, and rice.
- Our GF ingredients are stored away from the barley ingredients.
- The 2 barrel system is the system we use to brew GF beer on. It has been fully converted to be a gluten free system.
- All new gaskets, hoses, buckets, mill, and heat exchanger are used.
- The fermenters are dedicated gluten free, as are the serving vessels. New hoses for the lines have been installed.
- In order to ensure our product is gluten free we test using the ELISA EZ Gluten test kit, which detects as low as 10ppm.
- Both brewers are well aware and take extreme precaution when it comes to cross contamination (Assistant to the Brewer, Beth, has Celiac Disease)